EMI’s mCast medical products of adhesives and hydrophilic coatings cure quickly either with UV or visible light and are available with secondary heat cure capabilities for shadowed areas in assemblies. Our products are tested both t the USP Class VI and cytotoxicity biocompatibility standards to help with device submissions.
The different viscosities available help with the dispensing control required in the ever more precise medical device assembly requirements and form strong bonds with a range of cure properties from flexible to rigid depending, with excellent moisture resistance. Fluorescent tracers are available as well.
- Flexible curing with bulb-based UV curing or LED systems visible light and heat.
- All or products are solvent free
- We offer UV cure epoxy formulations for exceptional moisture resistance
- Cosmetically clear bonds to plastics metals glass and ceramic materials
- We offer in-house bond testing to help with adhesive selection
- Compatible with current sterilization methods
See mCAST product offerings that will meet your specific application